Friday 3 December 2010

Let it snow let sn...... Actually let it stop

Ok So I like a snow ball fight as much as the next man who still thinks he's a kid!! But honestly kids of school for three and a half days most of my meetings and times to hook up with people put of enough!! However the snow has meant I've had to move around a little slower!! Which means you notice more about the houses and people around you, as I dash around at high speed normally slowing down has helped me see more.

R.



1 comment:

  1. On the positive side of the snow - I just love seeing families out together sledging and playing in the snow. People having time to chat as they are not in a rush to get anywhere. Also helping each other - then the snow goes and the children are back on their computers and everybody starts rushing around again.

    ReplyDelete